Thursday, June 9, 2011

Job security?

     Growing up I always dreamed of what it would be like to be a "grown up" and what it would be like to be done with school.  Well I'm at that point in my life and the dream isn't exactly what I thought it was going to be.  So far jobs are rare and hard to find.  Im in the education field so it's a waiting game to see which schools will even have openings for the fall.  I went into a profession that always needed teachers and I thought great ... "job security!"  Well what happened to that?  Instead principals are telling me that they are cutting jobs not making new ones.  Oh joy.
     On a positive note boyfriend is doing a little better on the job search.  He has been interning at the same job for over two years now.  He works with the stock market ... which in my opinion is extremely boring ... but he loves it.  Everyday after work I always ask him how work was.  He goes on a spill about the stocks and being the loving girlfriend I am ... I try and act excited about it... but in reality I have absolutely no idea what in the world he is talking about.  So anyways, boyfriend officially got offered the job TODAY!  This is huge and I am so proud of that boy!  So this is to you boyfriend.  You little smarty pants.  I love you and I am so proud of you.
              ... now lets just find me a job okay?


Look at boyfriend all dressed up ... what a babe!

1 comment: