Friday, July 8, 2011

Mommy and Me


     This past week my mom has had a lot of time off of work.  So you know what that means??? Mommy and me time.  We have gotten to spend a little extra time together this week and it has been fantastic.  My mom and I are extremely close.  She is not only my mom but my best friend.  She has been there for me when no one else has.  One of our favorite things to do is watch Lifetime movies.  For some reason we love the dramatic... over acting... "suspense thrilling" type of movies ...  Of course with a sappy romantic ending!  I mean come on ... we are girls!


     My mom is pretty great and I am so lucky to have her as my mom.  I feel that I forget to tell her sometimes how much I truly appreciate her and everything she does for me.  So I thought this would be a great way to do it.  Thank you mom for always being there.  Even when I was in 1st grade and I was just a scared little kid not wanting to go to school ... you held my hand and told me everything was going to be all right.  You clipped a little angle to my sweater and told me that the angle would watch over me when you were at work.  Without you I think I would have been a 1st grade drop out!
    
     I have always looked up to you.   I watch you with your grandkids and I am just amazed of how great you are with them.  I just hope that when I have kids one day that I can be just as great of a mom as you were to me.  So thank you mommy for all you have done for me and all that you do.  I love you more than words can describe you beautiful lady!


     For everyone out there reading this ... go and take this time to thank your mom, dad, grandparent or whoever in your life has made you who you are today ... because without them you wouldn't be where you are today!


I know she is pretty cute ... but sorry she's mine!

I love you <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment