Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello Sun

     Me and boyfriend are in sunny Florida and I am loving every minute of it!  The sun is shining and I feel like I am in paradise!  We are in Naples for a few days and then we are going to Orlando.  We are going to go to Universal Studios so that I can meet Harry Potter or atleast thats what I keep telling myself.  Yes, I am six years old.  Well not really, but I am ready to go and just let the inner kid in me come out. 
     This has been such an amazing trip so far.  We went to the beach today and saw dolphins and tons of sand dollars.  Of course I walked the beach to find as many sea shells as I possibly could.  For some reason, collecting sea shells is something that I love to do.  I love finding the most beautiful shells that have distinct features to them.  I have even gotten boyfriend hooked on finding them too.  We make a great sea shell finding team.
     Tonight me and boyfriend are going to go get some dinner and then hopefully make it to the beach to watch the sunset.  Romantic I know.  Then maybe I can talk him into going to get some frozen yogurt!  Oh the joys of being on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment