Sunday, May 15, 2011

Official


     Well, I am now a college grad!  It is official and it is so weird to even think about.  It hasn't really hit me yet.  I don't think it will until next fall when I'm going to my big girl job hopefully  and everyone else is going back to school.  I have a strange feeling in my stomach about this whole situation.  I walked around my beautiful college, High Point University, on Sunday before I left.  I look around at all of the beautiful buildings and fountains and I thought to myself how lucky I had been for the past four years.  I was seeing my school in a whole new light.  It was weird and I'm not sure I liked it.  As I packed my last few boxes with tears streaming down my face, I knew that my life was about to change drastically, but at that very intestine I knew I was ready for it.
     Now it is Wednesday, four days after my graduation, and I am sitting in my new room with boxes that I need to unpack, with memories I need to unpack.  It is a little overwhelming, but I know I am ready.
     I am actually about to pack my suite case up and head to Florida for ten days!  I am ready to soak up the sun and be worry free.  I am flying down with my lovely boyfriend, JT, and we are going to enjoy one of our last vacations before he starts his "big boy job!"  I am just so proud of him, but now I need to find a big girl or maybe I'll just worry about that later.  Now I am off to unpack and pack ... weird combination I know!


Here is a video my nephew made me since he couldn't be at my graduation.  Isn't he adorable?

1 comment:

  1. Like Ethan said, I'm very proud of you too! How cute is he!
    I know you are going to do wonderful things love! Have a fun and safe trip in Florida; you deserve a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete