Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lazy Days

    Today is a lazy day.  I slept in and then pretty much didn't do anything after that.  I have decided that I love lazy days and that it should happen on a weekly basis or maybe even on a daily basis ... too much?  All I got accomplished today ... well actually I didn't get anything accomplish today.  Oh well!
    
     I did however play with my dog, Lexie.  She is the love of my life.  She is absolutely adorable.  As soon as I woke up this morning the first thing I thought about was how hungry I was.  So I walked downstairs and put a bagel in the toaster.  Then I saw her standing there looking at me.  I got her a bowl of food so she wouldn't be hounding me for my food, but well that never really happened.  She sat there the entire time with that cute little face and sad eyes and I ended up giving her half my bagel.  So much for a hardy breakfast.


Isn't she adorable?     

Now I need to get up and do something with my life or maybe I'll just go and watch a lifetime movie.  Oh how I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment